The Blue Rabbit Mezzanine is a large tower with a very spacious platform and a top-quality jutting polyester roof.
The tower comes with a ladder and two spaces, one where you add a slide and the other space for another Blue Rabbit module (net module shown in main photograph).
- *CLIMBER a modular climbing construction that can be positioned in 4 different ways due to the connection in the middle of the metal structure. This allows you to adapt the degree of difficulty according to the age of the children.
- *NET a durable and soft-to-the-touch “polyhemp” rope is the basis for the Blue Rabbit® @NET module
- *RAMP by securing the strong 26-mm polyhemp climbing rope on both sides with a heavy duty U-iron on a wooden climbing wall you will get an extremely solid Blue Rabbit® @RAMP climbing wall.
- *WALL with climbing stones made from sturdy colour-pigmented resin
- *FIREMEN’S POLE for the brave at heart, there is this strong firemen’s pole that allows you to slide down very fast!
- Blue Rabbit Mezzanine Features
- *Includes a set of ground anchors
- *Includes required hardware
- *Solid bolts to connect beams and all nuts are protected with plastic bolt caps.
- *The space under each Blue Rabbit tower can be set up as a sandpit.
- *Comes with manual and construction instructions.
- Blue Rabbit Mezzanine Dimensions
- Platform Height: 1.35 metres
- Platform Headroom: 1.9 metres
FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK ONLY (subject to availability)